Credit Underwriter - Asset Finance - City, Glasgow, United Kingdom, G1
Credit Underwriter - Asset Finance
To £55,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is a new lender to the SME Asset Finance market funded by a major bank. They are seeking a Credit Underwriter to support the start-up of their Credit Function. This is a unique opportunity to help shape the Credit function of the business to meet the demands of the market.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Credit Underwriter with all aspects of the credit analysis..
In this role you will be:
- Analysing and verifying financial and non-financial information to determine the credit worthiness of our SME clients.
- Verifying information on client's applications and evaluating fraud risks.
- Given the responsibility to make independent credit decision within your own delegated authority.
- In close contact with Brokers to ensure an excellent client's experience.
- Making recommendations for the development of systems, processes and business policies and guidelines.
- Mentoring and training junior credit analysts as they come on board.
Directly supporting the business by enhancing the quality of credit applications as well as making recommendations to colleagues to ensure that commercial opportunities are maximisedwhile adhering to business policies and guidelines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at .