Customer Communications Governance Analyst - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
The Customer Communications Governance Analyst is responsible for the management of the stakeholder review and approval process for all UK CMB customer communications. They must ensure that all amendments and comments are applied correctly, and final sign off and communication copies are logged appropriately for audit purposes.
This role involves providing communication owners / submitters with the correct approval stakeholders in respect of their communications. Further, one must manage and update all the UK CMB customer communications procedures and guidelines; in addition to requesting and logging all relevant communication information.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as an advocate across our UK customer base by supporting project, customer and product teams to ensure communications created and delivered have been reviewed and by the appropriate stakeholders in order to mitigate any risk of customer miscommunication.
- Ability to work autonomously, developing strong relationships with stakeholders across the UK CMB business, and the wider Chief Operating Office (COO) team.
- Developing and delivering campaigns working closely with stakeholders across the business to comply with mandatory requirements.
- Fully considering all delivery channels and customer preferences for each campaign.
- Proactively seeking ways to improve processes to positively impact colleagues and customers.
- Managing extant systems to ensure effective campaign delivery.
- Impacting and influencing stakeholders to deliver best in class communications.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience in delivering customer communications and campaign management.
- The ability to multi task and manage multiple workstreams simultaneously.
- Excellent written skills.
- A natural flair for providing superb customer service.
- The ability to work under pressure to set deadlines.
- Tenacity and the ability to think differently to deliver to deadlines when barriers are presented.
- An attitude to continuously review and improve all communications and processes.
- The ability to ensure multiple communications are delivered coherently to customers.
If you're interested please apply today!