Customer Data Analyst - Surrey, United Kingdom,
CUSTOMER DATA ANALYST
35,000-45,000 +BONUS +BENEFITS
**An exciting role to join one of the Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for**
This company is one of the leading global insurance brands and one of the worldwide leaders in financial services. This role provides exposure to expert teams who have a wealth of knowledge to share.
As a customer data analyst, you are delivering regular and detailed customer data analysis. Some of your primary responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for a suite of SAS programmes and resulting Management Information across the organisation.
- Advise the internal strategy team and clients with a business strategy based on findings.
- Collect data from primary and secondary sources.
- Reporting, designing and process service delivery, liaising with technical and non-technical staff to develop advanced reporting, analysis and presentation of findings.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful customer data analyst will have:
- SAS experience.
- Technical experience in data manipulation, visualisation, analysis; SAS/ SQL/Tableau etc.
- Highly numerate background with a good understanding of customer behaviour and marketing.
- Self-motivated and confident communicator.
- A salary of 35,000-45,000.
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package
- Excellent work culture and environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lydia via the apply link on this page.