Customer Service Associate ( Investments ) - London, United Kingdom,
Customer Service Officer / Advisor /Associate
Online Bond Platform
An exciting opportunity to work for an Online Bond Platform as a Customer Service Associate.
The company is well capitalised with a highly experienced and capable board of directors and senior staff.
Based in the West End, you will report to the Head of Customer Service and, as part of a rapidly growing team, you will assist with and manage the following processes (includes Weekend work):
- Respond to customer queries via all communication channels
- Outbound Calling (existing Customer base)
- Retention of existing Client funds
- Develop & Build Relationships with HNW Clients
- Client On-boarding
- Customer Satisfaction
- Activity Reporting
- Support other team members in other areas of the business
- Carry out Operational Duties
o Daily client money reconciliations
o Completing Daily Cass Processes
**************This role requires working Occasional weekends*****************
- Experience in telemarketing/outbound calling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think under pressure
- Self-motivated, confident and articulate
- Knowledge of Financial Services.
- Strong Computer Literacy
- Willingness to learn and become part of a long-term team
- Preferred but not essential
o University degree
o Previous experience of dealing with client money in operations department
o Knowledge of the FCA's CASS rule book
The role is an ideal position for candidates with previous retail banking experience, customer account management or relationship management, looking to join a modern firm that is growing quickly in an exciting industry.