Customer Service Associate - Investments - Basingstoke, Hampshire, United Kingdom, RG213
We are working on behalf of a professional organisation located in Basingstoke
You will be working within the investments call centre and will be answering inbound calls from clients enquiring about their investment products. This will involve taking information and setting up accounts on their systems. You will be dealing with a varied range of enquires covering investment queries, website questions and assisting clients to complete the application process. Conversations may be complex ensuring our customers needs are met as well as guaranteeing compliance throughout. The role will also include administering postal applications and updating customer data.
This is a key role to the business where often you'll have the first contact with potential investors therefore excellent customer service and brand representation is pivotal this role.
* Previous experience working within an FCA regulated environment
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Listening skills pro-actively assisting colleagues when required as well as understanding customer requirements
* Previous experience working within a call centre environment, dealing with a variety of customers
* Experience within investments desirable
* Microsoft Office knowledge
You will be rewarded well with the following benefits:
* Attractive base salary and annual discretionary bonus
* Free fruit and snacks in our spacious open plan office
* Regular team events and a legendary Christmas party
* Retail benefits including M&S, ASOS and EE free mobile phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets and gym memberships through Perkbox
* Life assurance x 5 base salary
* Subsidised private healthcare
* Enhanced pension contribution
* Generous holiday entitlement rising one day per annum
* We offer parking in Basingstoke, subject to waiting list
* Above all, you will get to work alongside some really talented people. Come and join us on the journey!
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful