Customer Service Representative Credit Cards - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Employment Type: Full Time.
My client a major leading UK bank is looking for a Customer Service Representative Credit Cards based in Manchester to join this vibrant telephony banking team, building,
The role of Customer Service Representative Credit Cards will involve supporting customers by:
- Becoming the first point of support for high net worth customers when they call one of their telephony centres
- You'll need a proven track record of high-level, dedicated customer service experience
- Your chance to help make banking simpler, more responsive and personal
- You'll take full ownership of your calls, solving customers' problems and providing excellent service
- You'll be following up with customers, so building strong relationships built on trust will be key
- You will not be judge on the number of calls you handle but on the positive impact you make to every customer.
My Client will provide a comprehensive structured training programme with on-going coaching and support to enhance your development and open up progression opportunities. When you're ready, they will help take your career to the next level. They will support you to achieve the Professional Bankers Certificate and build on your existing skills with a full training and development programme, with career advancing opportunities
The ideal candidate for the Customer Service Representative Credit Cards position must have:-
- Be able to show proven experience in customer service, as well as with building relationships with customers to find the very best solutions for them
- Great listening skills
- Lots of empathy
- The determination to go the extra mile for the high net worth customers every day to provide that truly personal service
The successful applicant for the Customer Service Representative Credit Cards position will enjoy a great package with the following benefits
- Competitive salary of £18,765 (£10.31 pro rata for hours worked)
- 33 days holiday per days per annum
- Company pension
- You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras
- You will have a generous holiday entitlement of 33 days (pro rata for hours worked) - you may be required to work bank holidays.
This position requires flexible working on a rotating shift pattern; your hours of work will be between the hours of 8am and 8pm Monday to Sunday on a rotational shift pattern. You must be fully flexible and able to commit to the full range of hours.
Hours of work will be discussed in more detail during your interview.
If you would like to be considered for the Customer Service Representative Credit Cards position please apply now for immediate short-listing.