Customer Services Manager - KYC/KYB / Onboarding - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Customer Services Manager - KYC/KYB - Financial Services, London
An award wining, innovative banking organisation are seeking a new Customer Services Manager to lead, motivate and develop a growing team in London.
You will oversee a number of team leads and be a figurehead for a large team of Customer Onboarding Associates carrying out careful and timely background checking on a variety of business banking customers.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing operations division supporting a diverse and industry leading organisation. You will work closely with a senior leadership to refine and define internal processes and manage improvements as required.
- Ensure that the customer experience / journey is the best it can be
- Ensure internal SLAs and service expectations are clearly communicated and adhered to.
- Ensure periods of high volumes are managed and staffing rotas are in place to ensure high service levels are met.
- Provide detailed volume and performance reporting / commentary for senior management teams
- Cultivate and promote a positive working culture across the division
- Support Team Leaders and be a senior point of escalation should it be required
- Deputise for the Head of Customer Services when required
- Provide clear and tangible career development plans for team leaders and associates
- Guide and support the during a significant period of expected growth
Applicants must have :
- Experience managing multiple back office teams in a contact centre / customer services division / KYC team
- Knowledge of KYC / KYB / Client onboarding / financial services is preferred.
- Adaptable working style and abilty to manage multilayered pritotoes
- Demonstrable experience of management reporting, developing teams and growing teams
- Any digital finance / banking experience is highly advantageous