Cyber Risk Senior Manager/Director - London, United Kingdom,
Successful candidates will have a broad range of expertise across information security and be able to articulate, sell and deliver different Cyber Security propositions to our target markets.
At the senior manager level, successful candidates will be required to own a portfolio of clients within their sector to either maintain and expand existing relationships, or work with the firm's networks to open up new relationships and identify opportunities. Responsibilities will be primarily on this market-building aspect, but the successful candidate will also be responsible for the high quality delivery of security engagements, typically leading junior resources as part of a wider fieldwork team.
As part of our Cyber Security practice you will assist clients in one or more specific sub-sectors of the Private Sectors.
- Defining a security strategy and target operating model for an information security function
- Conducting security risk, capability and/or maturity assessments
- Defining, mobilising and managing security enhancement projects and programmes
- Designing and implementing specific information security solutions covering people, process and technology
- Managing the client relationship for the delivery of penetration testing of IT infrastructure and applications, which would be executed by a technical supporting team
- Response to a cyber-attack involving both crisis management and investigations
- Advising on Privacy and Data Protection matters
- Having a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
Our team has grown very rapidly over the past few years, and continues to do so. The team combines a wealth of deep industry knowledge with both business advisory experience and technical expertise
Specific security topics that we specialise in include cyber threat management, online fraud prevention, information protection, data privacy, and identity and access management.
Your professional experience
- Significant Cyber Security experience within one or potentially more Private Sector industry areas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a track record of developing strong client relationships
- Delivery of client engagements, typically leading the fieldwork delivery using a team of resources and planning and staffing projects for clients based on complex deliverables and programmes of work
- Taking responsibility for budgets, and client deliverables
- Evidence of working with leadership teams to identify, generate, develop and execute sales opportunities
- Development of sales pipelines and new propositions and services
- Broad range of security experience, e.g. cyber strategy, security target operating models, security transformation programmes, security change initiatives, security technologies (such as information protection, firewall rule set review, network segregation etc), privacy, security standards such as ISF, ISO, SANS etc.
- Experience of developing bids/tender documentation
- Managing key client stakeholders' relationships (middle management and CxO level).
- Strong technical abilities, combined with business acumen
- Preferably internal or external consultancy experience
- Strong academics, including a minimum of 2.1 degree or equivalent experience
- Qualification such as M.Inst.ISP, CISSP, CISM, CCNP, CIPP/E preferred
- Holds (or is able to hold) at least BPSS national security clearance