Cybersecurity Technical Consultant (Financial Services) - London, United Kingdom,
Cybersecurity Technical Consultant (Financial Services)
One of the world's leading Digital Transformation consulting organisations are looking for an experienced Cybersecurity Technical Consultant to join a major project with a Tier 1 Financial Services client.
Despite the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, they are forging ahead with the building of their Financial Services team that supports their national banking client portfolio.
Suitable professionals will have a mixture of the following skills and experience:
- Must have experience working as a Cybersecurity Technical Consultant, SME or Architect
- Experience working on Cyber engagements for clients in the Banking, Financial Services or Insurance sector
- Must have extensive experience leading Cyber related technology projects
- Experience of and the ability to deliver technical solutions across a Cyber security platform
- Knowledge of I nformation IT security technologies and embedded security
- Must have k nowledge of key C ybersecurity domains including Identity & Access Management and Incident Management
- K nowledge of Windows and Linux including Active Directory and Unix/Linux system administration
- K nowledge of security technologies and architectures across Web, Email, Desktop, Server, Anti-Virus and Malware
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong academic background (BSc/MSc/PhD)
In this highly challenging role you will be responsible for all Cybersecurity technical project delivery for an arm of a major final services client.
Our client is interviewing immediately so please send your CV now!
Package: £70,000 to £75,000 Basic + Benefits + Bonus
Location: London + Remote Working
Wave Search are an international recruitment firm with expertise in the supply of Digital, Technology and Transformation Consulting professionals...... click apply for full job details