DCS - Back Office Regulatory Change Manager, Operations, Banking, Lond - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
This is an exciting time to join a bank that's on the front foot. They are currently going through a global organic transformation program, creating opportunities within their operation teams.
You'll be from a Regulatory change background with knowledge of MiFID, EMIR and Interest Rate Swaps. You'll have a solid understanding of in depth regulation impacts and able to communicate these effectively to key Operational stakeholders.
- Proactive research & support of development relative to core business, along with being
reactive to Front Office initiatives.
- Regulatory & Market Change requirements, encompassing associated operational risk in a cost effective manner for the bank and its customer base.
- Core member for London Branch and EMEA Offices for EMIR, MiFID working
group, liaising as needed with Legal Dept, Europe Dept, Europe Treasury, Front
Office, EMEA offices and Head Office divisions.
- Working with other working groups to cover SFTR (Securities Financing Transaction Reporting), ANNA Credit and various other country requirements as required.
- External regulatory management, adhoc research along with joining external bodies or
forums & seminars to keep abreast of requirements.
- Adherence to and compliance with the Quality Management System (QMS), Staff Management-development, cross training and Health & Safety matters.
- MiFID and EMIR within a Derivatives, Collateral and Securities background.
- Operational experience with Interest Rate Swaps.
- In depth understanding of regulation that impacts the DCS product set and ensure where Business operations could be impacted.
- Ability to work effectively in a project environment.
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
Apply now if you're an individual with MiFID, EMIR and Interest rate swaps background and wanting to work for a company who offer a great work life balance with a friendly, passionate workplace culture.