Data & Reporting Analyst - Global Financial Services Company - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Our client is a FinTech company and a leading global specialist in investment and compensation plan implementation and administration for the Financial Services sector. They have an international reach operating out of London, Zurich and the United States to serve their clients, which include some of the world's largest banks, insurance companies and Private Equity firms.
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated professional with strong analytical skills to join their London office as a "Data and Reporting Analyst", to perform reporting, reconciliation and controlling activities with a focus on investment and compensation plans for the Financial Services sector. The successful candidate must love working with numbers and excel and must be a dynamic individual who enjoys problem solving and working to tight deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Generate, verify and deliver standard month end as well as ad-hoc reports to client stakeholders.
· Reconcile plan assets/liabilities and coordinate true up on a periodic basis.
· Prepare trade orders, communicate with custodian/trade desk, post settlement transactions for all trading related events associated with compensation plans under administration.
· Execute checklist of assigned trading/transaction related tasks.
· Analyze valuation and plan activity data/statements (e.g. capital call, distribution) and post relevant data to the System.
· Ensure that all plan relevant transactions are posted in a timely and accurate manner, specifically to meet periodic reporting deadlines (e.g. payroll, end of month, fee processing).
· Work closely with other departments of the company to coordinate and ensure that participant accounts are up to date at all times (e.g. dividends, prices, valuations, corrections, fund events)
· Calculate and post participant fees.
· Verify and approve payroll reports on a periodic basis .
· Perform and document various ISAE 3402 controls.
· Escalate system and reporting issues to relevant teams, monitor and verify resolution process.
· Work with internal teams to complete testing for system enhancements.
· Work with Client Relationship Managers to insure that client requests are addressed and deliverables. are provided to clients in a timely and accurate manner.
Education and Experience
· Graduate level candidate.
· Accounting/Bookkeeping/Controlling/Operations experience.
· Diligent with strong attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
· Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
· Extensive experience with web-based applications.
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
· Able to work well under pressure of time constraints (i.e. strong sense of urgency).
· Independent and self motivated.
Able to discreetly handle sensitive information
Please send your CV for further information.