Data Governance Analyst - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
A globally renowned insurance firm is looking for a Data Governance professional to join their growing team and conduct checks from an operational standpoint, ensuring the teams are functioning in a streamlined manner.
The successful candidate will be taking care of all data governance processes and mainly focusing on Solvency II and Data Quality Processes. In addition, the candidate will be able to challenge existing processes and suggest improvements where necessary to better the data integrity of the governance function.
- Contributing to the operational data quality processes for Solvency II
- Conducting Solvency II risk and impact assessments
- Delivering suitable data quality MI to wider members of the team
- Evaluating alternative business processes/software to improve data governance
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within data management/data governance/data quality processes
- Excellent knowledge of Solvency II
- Ability to manage risk
- Proactive attitude with solid communication skills both internally and externally
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.