Data Quality Analyst - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
As a result of a recent high profile client win, our client, an entrepreneurial Private Equity backed Investment firm requires a Data Analyst to govern and improve the quality of data entering the business.
Reporting into the Analytics Director, key responsibilities will include:
- Reconciling data at point of sale, working with creditors to understand the reasons for data quality issues, and ultimately rectify.
- On-going management of key data items within the business, solving for issues and identifying systemic problems.
- Building management reporting to provide senior management with confidence in data governance within the company
- Automation of reconciliation activity via use of advanced technical methodologies
- Ensuring data on cash flow reconciles with the accounts, thereby ensuring the P&L remains accurate
- Managing relationships with 3rd parties to assist with data transfer protocols
- Generating revenue for the business by ensuring that incorrectly acquired accounts are returned to the seller for an appropriate rebate as per contractual rules
Applicants must possess SQL coding experience (knowledge of T-SQL), attention to detail and a problem solving mindset as well as an ability to interface with clients.
This represents a role in which the right individual can make their mark quickly - as an analytically focused business, data quality is at the heart of delivering positive performance. The successful role holder will become an integral member of the data and analytics team. This role will provide the candidate with an opportunity to develop database development and business analysis skills, opening several routes for future progression.