Data Quality Management Lead - Onboarding - London, United Kingdom,
Data Quality Management Lead - Onboarding
Job Reference #
Are you an experienced team lead with a track record of delivering process and operational change? Do you enjoy delivering enhanced change capabilities across a range of business functions? Do you want to play a key role in the drive to operational excellence?
We're looking for a Team Lead to:
• Build effective relationships and communication channels with key stakeholders within the bank in the Data Quality team
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Ability to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Manage one or more individuals ensuring efficient use of resources
You'll be working in the Data Quality Monitoring team in London. Part of the Data Management Office, you will play an important role in contributing and improving data landscape across the organization
• Ideally at least 3-5 years line management with proven working experience as a data analyst or business analyst
• Able to collaborate with all levels within the organization
• Very strong data management, data analytics and data visualization expertise
• Ability to develop close working relationships both internally and externally
• Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Able to creatively apply analytical solutions to business problems and can think out of the box in adapting to changes.
• Ability to work under constant pressure to tight deadlines and deliver high quality output
• Proven Experience in Data Management and Data Quality Management techniques.
• Effective Stakeholder Management / Analysis
• Presentation Skills - Data Story telling using visualizations
• Soft Skills - Communication/Negotiation/Relationship Building/Influencing
• Good understanding of operational processes, preferably within the financial services industry
• Ability to conduct full change lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.