Debtor Risk Analyst - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Our client, a leading provider of Financial Services to businesses are looking to hire two Debtor Risk Analysts to join the business. The location is flexible as the company has offices throughout the UK.
The main responsibility of your role will be to view all declined or withdrawn Bad Debt Protection cover limits to confirm agreement with original decision and where appropriate put forward case to increase cover to support profitability of Non-Recourse product, liaising with local office contacts and service providers where required
You will be required to;
- Review all policy compliance reporting collated for the service providers and operating companies to identify potential risks and propose required action in relation to: Overdue Debtors, Notifiable Events and Over-trading and Over-funding.
- Work with the local Risk Managers to help drive any actions identified
- Support in tracking and monitoring of clients who utilise a credit insurance policy which supports our funding. Ensure compliance to each insurer's requirements is being met and drive actions with local risk managers
- Support in driving best practice within Non-Recourse and Debtor Risk and champion development and improvement of existing processes
- Establish and maintain professional and expert relationships with all operating companies and our service providers
- Any other duties or projects commensurate with the level of responsibility of this role, for which the role holder has the necessary experience and/or training
Requirements of the role:
- Invoice Finance or Trade Credit Insurance experience
- Risk awareness
- Financial analysis
- Customer Service
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous basic salary + discretionary bonus + a range of additional benefits.