Decision Analyst - Customers - London, United Kingdom,
This bank is one of the largest financial services not only in the UK, but across Europe and the US. This bank has the scope to develop its employees through a wide array of different platforms where you are recognised for your efforts and work that you put in. With a portfolio all over the globe, they are looking for talented and driven individuals to embark on this journey with them.
- Identify performance trends, customer behaviours and commercial opportunities through your quantitative analytical skills.
- Be innovative and undertake analysis of customer behaviour, products and financial performances to help maximise performance and drive key strategic initiatives.
- Get involved in the design, test and build of complex information and identify causal links within this.
- Input into the development of analytical strategies to support the business aims.
- Communicate findings of analysis with senior stakeholders in a report and presentation format.
- Develop the targeting approach to identify customer needs.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- The ability to identify, understand and manage through complex sets of stakeholder relationships across the organization.
- Extensive analytical experience preferably within the financial services and have exposure to working across products/segments, digital or teleco.
- Experience in creating business models and using innovative customer analysis to identify opportunities.
- Key working experience using SQL, in addition to SAS, R or Python.
- Practical experience creating customer segmentation models.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Krishen Patel Via the Apply link on this page.