Decision Science Modeller - Private Equity Backed Investment Fir - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
SJC Partners is currently working on behalf of an entrepreneurial Private Equity backed Investment firm as they look to grow their award-winning analytics team with a Decision Scientist. This is an unrivalled opportunity to develop and enhance your modelling skills within a challenging and fast paced environment.
Responsibilities will include;
- Supporting pricing for the business throughout Europe
- Develop portfolio pricing models (by asset type) incorporating external performance data, credit bureau data, and internal collections data. Continue to develop and enhance models as the business scales.
- Aid in the creation of post purchase valuation models by asset type, Inc. data sourcing, development and documentation.
- Help build out the post purchase operational models to help the company make strategic decisions based on the available data.
- Creating, validating, and implementing models
The successful candidate will have a minimum 2.1 in a quantative subject (Mathematics, Physics, Economics etc.) and obtain up to a year of industry experience or a higher-level qualification (Masters or PhD). They are looking for an individual with Modelling experience and coding ability (Sql, R, Python, Matlab, SAS or some other programming language) as well as someone who is a natural problem solver.
This is an excellent opportunity for a mathematically gifted individual to grow and excel in a data rich environment.
Please submit your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.