Deputy Head of Compliance - Reading, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, RG1
Our client, a leading pensions consultancy, based in Reading, is currently hiring for a Deputy Head of Compliance who will be responsible for supporting the Head of Compliance in delivering regulatory advice and guidance to the client with a view to promotion to the Head of Compliance role within 2-5 years.
- Providing FCA compliance guidance for two regulated companies, one of which is a SIPP operator
- Ensuring policies, processes, systems and controls in place to comply with FCA requirements
- Training, educating and promulgating compliance policies and processes to affected staff
- Supporting FCA regulatory reporting
- Regulatory compliance reviews
- Supporting activities in relation to AML controls
- Ensuring processes, systems, controls and training in place to comply with ML Regulations and Sanctions requirements
- Supporting the Data Protection Manager with regard to data protection issues
- Experience at a senior level in the Compliance team of an FCA-regulated business
- FCA regulatory returns and reporting, including PSDR, RMAR and Connect
- FCA consultation and rule changes
- Knowledge of SIPP and SSAS business
- Knowledge of the regulated advice process for corporate clients, in particular investment advice to pension schemes
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression.