Diploma Qualified Paraplanner - Private Clients - London, United Kingdom,
You will be providing paraplannig support for up to two Advisers for a Chartered Advisory firm based close to Southwark Bridge.
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experienece within a paraplanning role covering all apspects of financial planning
- Have achieved Level 4 Diploma and working towards Level 6 Chartered status.
- You will be joining a fast paced and high pressured environment and will be expected to building and maintaining client relationships through face to face, written and phone communication.
- Providing technical research and information about financial products and services and analysis of those products in order to produce suitable recommendations for our clients.
- Drafting recommendation reports.
- Preparation of client review meeting packs.
- Attending client meetings and drafting of the post meeting notes and updating client information.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, Emma Goldsmith, our specialist consultant will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £100 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business