Director - Renewables Advisory - Richmond, Yorkshire, United Kingdom, DL10
Ikarus Capital Advisory Limited is an international M&A [merger and acquisition] and financing advisory boutique focused on the renewables and clean power markets in Europe and the Emerging Markets. We are based in Richmond, London.
The team is looking for a Director to expand the team, lead transactions and provide coverage in the Emerging Markets, with a particular focus on East and South East Asia.
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute to annual revenue targets set forth by senior management by identifying, recommending, and closing new deal opportunities to be entered into by the firm
- Participate in selling/pitching the Company's services/products to new clients and referral sources
- Execute and manage actions in Deal Teams representing:
o Mergers & Acquisitions - Includes: client management, project leadership, transaction structuring and negotiating
o Private Equity and Debt Raising - Includes: client management, project leadership, transaction structuring, due diligence, issue identification/analysis/resolution, investor list development, and negotiating
- Manage existing client and referral relationships
- Participate in other projects as requested
The following qualifications are required:
- Have a strong academic track record and hold at least a 2:1 Bachelor's degree in Economics/Finance or a related subject
- Minimum of 5 years' of experience in corporate finance/investment banking or an investment role at a top-tier financial institution
- Prior experience in energy and/or renewables sectors
- Able to provide direction and leadership in order to build a strong team environment
- Have an understanding of valuation theory, methodologies and applications
- Strong quantitative, financial and analytical skills
- Business level language skills in English & one other Asian language, preferably Mandarin
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- An exceptionally strong work ethic
The candidate must be motivated and have the ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff in a rapidly changing, demanding, but ultimately rewarding environment. Performance related bonus offered.
Closing Date: 31 July 2019
How to apply: CV and covering letter