Director, Private Banking (Saudi Arabia region) - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
We are looking for a Senior Relationship Manager to provide support, advice and strategic approach to high net-worth UK Non-domiciled clients. The individual would lead the sales and business performance as well as help to effectively manage client portfolios.
Marketing and Sales / Business Development
- To continue building investment knowledge and be conversant with the full range of private banking services: to be competent in trusts, asset management, banking and advisory services and to act as an effective trusted advisor in the delivery of these services
- Initiates, develops and retains client relationships while contributing actively to the business development and financial goals of the unit. Is jointly involved in client solicitation, presentation, closings, account management and development
- To complete credit responsibilities such as reviewing excess reports, preparing Facility Applications, credit reviews, preparation of loan documentation and negotiation of credit terms
- Works and liaises with Private Banking Dubai and KSA to keep abreast of investment and product offerings to be the client's window to the private banking services offered the Bank.
- Ensures that client product needs and services are met
- To be responsible for up-to-date compliance, KYC and client profile on each client.
- To be responsible for assessing risk tolerance and investment suitability of each client and marketing appropriate products and services
- Deputises and supports other team members by attending to clients' needs in their absence whilst adhering at all times to the FSA competences requirements
- Has extensive investment knowledge and good knowledge of the UK property market and lending to develop the London branch real estate investment programme
- Sufficient knowledge in trusts, asset management, banking and advisory services and the aim of becoming an effective "trusted advisor" in the delivery of these services to team clients
- To be responsible for client satisfaction and service quality levels by ensuring that the client's needs are met by performing administrative tasks required to fulfil client requirements
- Remains informed about market trends, customer preferences, new products. Contributes to all aspects of the marketing mix including products development
- Completes meeting reports and establishes a follow-up system
- Safeguards the reputation of the bank by employing best practice and acting in a professional manner at all times
- Ensures that a high level of confidentiality is maintained at all times
Skills / Attributes Required
- Has worked in a M/E client facing role within a private banking environment for at least 10 years with a minimum of five years in an investment advisory position or has relevant knowledge and experience.
- Has the relevant FCA accreditation to undertake an advisory role which includes the Certificate in Securities and Financial Derivatives and the Investment Advisory Certificate. The Certificate in Investment Management would be an added advantage
- Be fully RDR Compliant
- Is conversant with the full range of Private Banking services, including trusts, asset management, banking and advisory services
- Has an extensive network of contacts within the Saudi and Middle East region
- Able to structure a network through the market conducive to client acquisition
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to thrive whilst working under pressure
- Should have a positive "can do" attitude combined with a flexible approach to the tasks required
- Fluency in Arabic would be helpful.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification.