Director of Asset Management - London, United Kingdom,
My Client is looking for an experienced Asset Manager to assist in the asset management strategies including leasing, financing, capital improvement and disposition strategies. Below are some of the responsibilities of the role:
- Maintaining good tenant relationships to ensure high rate of retention.
- Preparing and managing annual budget and reports which include: asset performance, leasing status and rental collection.
- Recommending divestment opportunities and managing the sales process.
- Assisting with the underwriting of new investment opportunities as required.
- Working closely with property managers to ensure properties are properly maintained, and in compliance with regulations.
- Coordinating with external parties such as government authorities and brokers as required.
- Managing market intelligence and collating UK market / industry information to ensure competitiveness.
- Involved in negotiations on new lettings, lease renewals, rent reviews, dilapidation settlements.
- Working alongside legal team on due diligence for all acquisitions and disposals.
- Involved with marketing on all space available to let and for sale within portfolio.
- Assisting with planning applications and all associated work prior to submission.
- Assisting with preparation and reconciliation of service charges.
- Proactively compile investment and investor reporting.
- Establish and operate standardised reporting processes to internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee operating partners and property managers in their day-to-day management of the assets, and become involved in key decisions as appropriate, e.g. In negotiations with tenants for substantial new leases or rent reviews.
- Manage external service providers, including accountants and lawyers, as appropriate.
- Manage the debt financing on assigned investments and assist in facilitating debt extensions, renegotiations, recapitalisations, etc. as necessary.
- Assist the development and implementation of effective and consistent asset management systems.
My client, a West End based Property Asset Management business with residential and commercial portfolio across London are looking for an experienced Asset Manager to join their small, successful team. Below are some of the responsibilities of the [...]
My client, an International property and infrastructure group, are looking for an Asset Manager to join their team initially on a 12 month contract basis. Within the remit of the role you will: Assist with the creation and [...]
My Client is a privately owned property development, investment and asset management company. They are currently looking for an Asset Manager to join their continually growing team. Within the role you will undertake the following duties of a [...]
RESPONSIBILITIES To oversee the management of the Clients property investments To contribute to the formulation of strategies for the Clients Property Investments PRINCIPAL TASKS Review and provide input into the investment strategy Review and provide input into investment [...]