Divisional Finance Manager - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
The specialists in professional interim recruitment
Position: Divisional Finance Manager
Rate: Band 8 b/c
As a leading recruitment consultancy, Venn Group has been approached by one of its largest Public Sector clients in the North West to recruit for a Divisional Finance Manager.
* Lead on the annual budget setting process across the relevant divisions ensuring robust financial plans are established in line with agreed timetables
* Prepare the monthly management accounts and forecast position
* Plan and organise month end procedures with Management Accountants
* Investigate and interpret budget variances and trends
* Develop and maintain systems and procedures for monitoring and forecasting of income, activity and expenditure trends on a monthly basis
* Lead in the preparation and review of Divisional budgets, in-year maintenance and annual budget setting exercise
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard working, committed and driven candidate to join an organisation which offers excellent prospects. The successful candidate must have Public Sector experience. They are looking to move quickly with the role so if you are interested in the above role please get in touch with Charlotte Dickinson or Tom Cuthbert on . Alternatively please reply with your CV to this email.