Documentation Specialist - KYC Documentation Banking/Finance - Chester, Cheshire, United Kingdom, CH1
6 months based Chester
As a Documentation Consultant you will have the following responsibilities:
- Project leading the clients on-boarding process from a Documentation perspective
- Ensuring that all aspects of Legal Documentation has been requested from the client
- Provide the client with ongoing support by holding regular call, Webex sessions and on occasions attending face to face meetings, to assist them in completing our 0
- Independently verifying information provided by the client
- Strong Business Partner relationship building including but not limited to Compliance Officers, Front Office, and Sales Team etc.
- Familiarity with AML and Legal regulations within the EMEA Region
- Recent experience of working in a client focused role within the Financial Services Industry involving client on-boarding and legal/KYC documentation processes
- Fluent English (Written and Spoken)
- The candidate will need to show enthusiasm, commitment and a willingness to take on new roles and responsibilities and also be able to adapt to other client onboarding tasks when required.
- Recent experience of working in a risk based environment.
- Fully conversant with the MS Office suite
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment
- Adaptability to change in an ever changing environment
- Experience of FCA/AML regulations within EMEA gained within a financial institution
- Project Management experience/qualification
- European language preferred, but not essential
N.B. This particular client requires that, if you are not a British Citizen, you must hold an EU Passport, Tier 1 Visa / HSMP, Dependency Visa, or Ancestry Visa for this particular vacancy or have Permanent Residency status in the UK - please specify in your response which of these you have.
Only suitable candidates need apply. If you have not received a response within a 48 hour period, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.