EMEA FX Operations Lead - VP - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
City Elite Recruitment are delighted to be working with one of the worlds leading banking and financial services organisations.
The EMEA FX Operations Lead is responsible for providing support, oversight and technical support to the Local Team Leads and Functional Global Leads responsible for ensuring accurate and timely support of the FX lifecycle. He/She is charged with delivering superior service for the Markets Front Office Operation including FX Trading and Sales and Program Trading extending to all other applicable areas. The role is responsible for all supporting personnel on day to day queries and supervision. The role will also work closely with the Markets Operations Management to ensure the performance management objectives are met. The role will drive adherence to the BAU Operations and Markets Operational change agenda model.
- 10 years' experience in operations environment
- Markets / FX preferred but not required
- Strong technical process background within FS
- Awareness of Operational Risk Framework
- Strong demonstrable risk management mind-set
- Relevant degree or equivalent industry training/certification preferred