ETF / F&O Execution Broker - London, United Kingdom,
We are hiring for a broker role on the exchange traded futures and options desk.
Based in London the candidate will have some experience in the financial / commodity derivatives markets.
We are looking for a candidate who has
*Regulatory registration CF30
*Broking on exchange commodity futures and options. (Softs / Agriculture / currency etc)
*Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
*Keeping track with trends/ flows in relevant markets.
*Keeping customers abreast of current market situations / pricing / news.
*Executing customer trades / via TT or other relevant platforms.
*Responding to incoming emails, calls -enquiries
*Creating and sending correct recaps to clients.
*Giving ideas / suggestions on certain market situations and helping to create reports.
*Helping grow the business, making sales calls where necessary.
*Booking/allocation of trades.
*Making sure desk is covered when needed.
What we look for:
* A passion for working in global markets.
* A head for numbers - need to perform basic maths quickly and confidently.
* A natural communicator - both written and verbal - building relationships.
* A results-focused approach to work.
* Personal and professional integrity.
* Good attention to detail.
* Proactivity and punctuality.
* Prior experience working in banking or at a financial institution is beneficial.
If you feel you can adhere to the above please apply stating your current remuneration and notice period