Enterprise Risk Account Manager - Bedfordshire, United Kingdom,
Job Title - Enterprise Risk Account Manager
Location - Milton Keynes
Rates - £352.84 - £395.43 Per day
In Scope of IR35
About the role / project:
Network Rail are looking for Release Senior Analyst to join their fast-growing team based in Milton Keynes. The successful candidate will need to provide specialist input to support line managers and risk practitioners in enterprise Risk Management (ERM) including the: identification of risk; analyses and assessment of impact on the business; and identification of mitigation measures and internal controls necessary to manage risk appropriately.
What you will do:
- Facilitate business units through the enterprise risk management process, providing expert advice and on the job training to improve Risk Management capability.
- Provide specialist advice to managers to enable the prioritisation of business risk using the enterprise risk process, thereby supporting the development of a suitable risk based business plan and an independent, coherent and consistent evaluation of risk across the business.
- Monitor overall compliance with risk management process, criteria and procedures. Facilitate line managers in achieving compliance with the process.
- Support business areas through account management activity to improve risk management capability and maturity. Providing feedback on compliance and the quality of risk management activities. Working closely with risk coordinators and risk managers.
- Align and maintain business unit risk data with the strategic risks, working with business units to appropriately link risks.
- Facilitate risk workshops educating and upskilling attendees in their role and have a general understanding of the process, the assessment criteria and their post workshop responsibilities. Manage the process for risk workshops, so that attendees are aware of their responsibilities.
- Support the continued development and improvement of ERM
Your experience will include:
- Subject matter expert in Enterprise Risk Management
- Trained and experienced facilitator with proven experience of facilitating multifunctional groups of senior managers
- Proven influencing and interpersonal skills
- Detailed understanding of risk process and their application in operational risk assessment methods
- Recognised qualification in risk management
- Good understanding of the ERM process
- Proven process management and process improvement experience
- Detailed understanding of the railway industry, its key business processes and interfaces
- Proven experience of working in a safety critical industry
- Experience of working in a large complex organisation in a risk capacity
- Educated to degree level
What you'll get in return
Network Rail (powered by Capita), understand what it is like to work as a contractor and do everything they can to make it a simple process for you - this includes a dedicated Onboarding and extension teams and access to a web-based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
About our client - Network Rail
Network Rail is at the operational centre of the railway and playing a key role in a rapidly evolving industry. We are responsible for rebuilding Britain's railway infrastructure and are managing some of the biggest and most complex engineering programmes in Europe. Over the next five years we will be spending around £23 billion to maintain and upgrade every aspect of an infrastructure that comprises 21,000 miles of track, 2,500 stations, 9,000 level crossings, 40,000 bridges and tunnels, and signalling and power for the movement of 25,000 trains every day.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Network Rail welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or other irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.