Enterprise Risk Analyst - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Our client is an established Mortgage provider who are looking for an experienced Risk professional to join a growing team.
- Evolving and embedding Enterprise Risk framework and culture
- Driving training across the business to ensure the framework is understood and employees are clear on their roles and responsibilities
- Facilitating with ongoing identification, capture, assessment, treatment, monitoring and reporting of operational risk.
- Capturing relevant risk incidents and liaising with the business to ensure risks are mitigated.
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Background within a corporate governance function (Risk, Audit, Compliance) within the Finance industry is desirable
- Understanding of mortgage products and processes is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise or Operational Risk Management frameworks and best practice
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal