Equity Release Adviser - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Are you an experienced Mortgage Adviser capable of generating your own business but disappointed with current support levels from your network / management?
One of the UK's leading Mortgage and Equity Release Brokers is part of one of the UK's largest Financial Services networks. The company has enjoyed considerable growth which has been underpinned by growing business relationships and building a successful marketing campaign in local and national press. The core team of advisers have worked together for 22 years and the firm now has a team of 20 Equity Release Advisers supported by 14 telephone appointment makers.
Clients and business opportunities
They are looking for experienced Mortgage Advisers with entrepreneurial spirit and ability to source new business. In return, they will effectively provide "your own business in a box" whereby you will benefit from:
- Their established brand and philosophy
- Take advantage of their marketing and advertising package
- Enhanced proc fees
- Full compliance training
- Professional Learning Academy to cover CPD
- Business mentoring
- Exclusive products and criteria
Training and Development to become an Equity Release Adviser
Training and learning material for those wishing to obtain the ER qualification or improve their industry qualifications; plus, training in Estate Planning to maximise client opportunities through further cross selling.
Requirements to be considered
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Mortgage Advisor with their own client bank or source of new business. Therefore, you should have an entrepreneurial attitude to drive your own performance.
- OTE of £50,000+ pa
- The company regularly achieve more than double the standard procuration fee plus charge broker fees.
- You are rewarded with additional commission for self-generated business
- Opportunity to maintain your own business trading style (if you prefer) whilst benefiting from their marketing and enhance commissions.
- Sales, compliance and administrative support, with Advisers having a dedicated case handler.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.