Experienced Paraplanner - National Advisory Firm - Hull, Yorkshire, United Kingdom, HU1
Experienced Paraplanner - National Advisory Firm
Hull | £35,000 + Great Package
A leading and very reputable Independent Financial Advisory firm based in Hull City Centre are looking to recruit a highly experienced Paraplanner. This key position will join their ever-growing technical team, providing crucial support to Advisers both in branch and remotely. The company, who are well-established, specialise in providing tailor-made impartial financial solutions to both private and corporate clients.
Elements of the role will involve:
- Conducting research, preparing client reports, valuations and report writing
- Liaising with product providers and being the secondary point of contact for clients; maintaining trust and developing relationships
- Working closely with consultants to ensure clients are provided with the best possible financial planning solutions
- Be willing to study further relevant qualifications
- Be mindful of and operate within compliance and company standards and regulations
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone familiar with the Paraplanning role and who can demonstrate strong technical knowledge and experience gained within a similar role previously. They would value someone who has completed, or is working towards, their Level 4 Diploma (CII or equivalent) and who is looking to join an establishment whose commitment to career advancement is unrivalled. Progression and development with the aide of high quality mentors are integral with the real possibility of progressing into a Trainee IFA position should you so wish. On top of this, the firm are willing to sponsor and support employees to achieve Chartered Status.
For more information, please contact Briony Malden