External Audit Associate - Reading, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, RG1
VB148 - External Audit Senior Associate or Associate
Reading (Thames Valley)
Due to continued growth in our client's Thames Valley office, we are recruiting an Audit Senior Associate to join the audit/assurance team.
You will be responsible for the delivery of client based assignments, ensuring the team's audit work and reporting is of high quality. This role will include leading and coaching team members as well as managing relationships with clients. The person in this role will also contribute to the success of our business unit, which will involve wider business and people development.
The role requirements
- Studying towards part qualified or qualified ACA/ACCA
- Significant auditing and accounting experience (ideally UKGAAP).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- A passion for client service.
- Display energy and enthusiasm and a focus on achieving results.
- A keenness to further your own personal development and career goals.
Your people responsibilities
- Demonstrating personal commitment to work and team success; showing positive attitude and enthusiasm for work and taking initiative to improve process/situations when appropriate.
- Consistently treating colleagues with fairness and respect, helping to provide opportunities for everyone to contribute and succeed.
- Providing and being receptive to regular and constructive feedback that improves self and others. Continually developing skills and knowledge.
- Influencing, changing and shaping the direction of a particular activity, either internally and/or externally.
- Coaching junior members of staff through sharing experience and knowledge appropriately.
- Providing on-the-job training for developing auditing skills and familiarity with the firm's audit methodology.
- Participating in service line, office and firm wide activities.
***A Full Job Spec is available upon asking***