FCA CONDUCT REGULATION MANAGER (KENT) - Kent, United Kingdom,
FCA CONDUCT REGULATION MANAGER (KENT)
TO £55K + BENS + BONUS
Kent based financial institution is seeking to recruit a Conduct Regulation Manager to strengthen their Risk and Compliance department. The successful candidate will be working as part of the Regulatory Advisory Team in delivering practical and clear guidance to the business on how to effectively meet new and existing conduct regulatory requirements and proactively help the business to ensure that it implements effective systems and controls (in relation to these requirements) and to escalate any material issues identified.
The applicant will be a source of professional conduct regulatory advice for the business, in particular in relation to the evolving interpretation and approach to conduct regulation being applied by the FCA, and all aspects of conduct risk and avoiding poor customer outcomes.
The applicant must have:
- Detailed knowledge of the emerging conduct regulatory environment is essential
- Detailed working and practical knowledge of the FCA handbooks and their application in practice is essential
- Knowledge of retail banking and associated products is desirable
- Experience in policy and procedure maintenance is desirable
- Strong understanding of project management principles and practice is desirable
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a compliance or conduct risk role within the financial services industry is essential.
- A minimum of 12 months experience in advising the business on conduct regulatory requirements is essential.
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a line manager/team leader role is essential.
- Proven experience in engaging with senior business stakeholders is desirable.
Candidates educated to degree level are desirable as well Formal professional qualifications (these may include formal / professional compliance qualifications).
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.