FIG M&A Analyst - CEE focus and Polish speaker required - London, United Kingdom,
Excellent opportunity to participate in high profile FIG transactions, working with Banks, Insurers, Asset & Wealth Managers, Specialty Finance and Fintech.
Key duties centre on:
- Assisting origination and management of execution of on-going deals within the group (e.g. M&A transactions, strategic advisory etc)
- Working with senior bankers on the delivery of strategic advice to clients
- Strategic idea generation
- Preparation of pitch book and discussion materials
- You must be a fluent Polish speaker and have gained a degree of exposure to FIG - either in an investment bank, boutique or Big 4.
- Excellent academic profile and numeracy
- Client focused, possess an ability to work quickly and establish effective working relationships