FX Quantitative Researcher - London, United Kingdom,
British Pound . GBP -
FX Quantitative Researcher
My client is a leading hedge fund, looking for researchers to help develop new and innovative Quantitative trading strategies. They are primarily looking to expand out one of their pre-existing Quantitative trading team - whose focus is mainly on Rates and FX. This fund provides the opportunity to work as part of a small, expert team - with great prospects for future career progression, offering the potential to claim ownership over your own strategies performance. They are looking primarily for junior-mid level Quantitative researchers, who have a strong interest in developing their own series of discretionary trading strategies.
- Before market open, check that all required data and related processes are ready for the trading day.
- During market hours, sporadically monitor behavior and performance of strategies.
- Develop, implement and automate trading strategies within the firms trading network
- Analyze large data sets using advanced statistical methods to identify trading opportunities
- Develop a strong understanding of market structure of various exchanges and asset classes
Required skills and experience:
- A Masters or PhD in a Quantitative background (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics etc.)
- Programming proficiency with at least one major programming or scripting language such as Python
- Strong communication skills: the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal English - and ability to work with colleague across multiple regions
- 2-5 years experience in developing strategies within previous job roles, or in working closely with other Quantitative researchers and/or Portfolio managers.
If you are interested in this specific role, this particular client, or would like to have a brief introductory conversation to discuss what roles you are currently looking for, aswell as what other roles we are currently working on here at Anson McCade please email your CV to: or call: