Fantastic graduate job opportunity in Financial Services - Wetherby, Yorkshire, United Kingdom, LS22
Opal Recruitment are being asked to recruit an excellent calibre graduate for a financial services organisation in North Leeds. You will possess high numeracy and analytical skills. Working from modern state of the art offices with on site parking, this is a fantastic role that offers progression and substantial career opportunities. The ideal candidate will be a confident and professional individual with some kind of office based experience, who can assist in delivering and maintaining a high level of customer service & after care to clients.
This is a challenging and varied role offering a strong opportunity for development. The role would suit a confident candidate enjoying a fast pace of work centred on meeting client requirements in an organisation that is moving towards an 'agileworking' set up (that may include the ability to work from home for part of the week).
This opportunity will involve on a daily basis:
- Contacting other financial services organisations for data;
- Reviewing, recording and filing of data;
- Reconciling figures and numbers
- Manipulating figures and data
- Assisting with various financial return calculations;
- Assisting with report production;
- Keeping our internal system up to date with changes to client records and information;
- PDF, printing and despatching of client reports;
- Liaising with customers / investment managers at all levels via the telephone and via email,
- Responding to and investigating their queries to provide excellent levels of customer support.
You will be a highly organised independent worker, used to functioning under pressure to tight deadlines plus have an adaptable and flexible approach with a positive attitude.
To be considered for this role, you will possess the following:
- Confident manner and excellent communication skills;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to daily targets;
- Strong administration skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Adobe Acrobat;
- Highly numerate
- Good eye for detail;
- Ability to work longer hours when required to achieve client deadlines
- Motivated to achieve and develop within the company.
Ideally; but not essential, you would also have the following:
- Experience in an office environment;
- Excellent customer service and strong communication skills.
If you have a positive and enthusiastic attitude, and the skills outlined above, please contact us immediately to be considered for this role.