Finance & Investment Administrator - City, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L1
British Pound . GBP -
Based within impressive city centre offices, my client is a market leading wealth management company, with a fantastic reputation in the Liverpool market. Due to continued growth, my client is now looking to recruit an Finance & Investment Administrator support the wider investment business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for completing CHAPS payments, preparing the credit control process and administering client loans.
This is the ideal role for a candidate with proven experience from the financial services industry and an excellent understanding of AML procedures. In return for your knowledge and expertise, my client can offer a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package!
Key responsibilities for the Finance & Investment Administrator:
- Supporting various internal departments to ensure all investment processes are completed within set timescales
- Administering deceased accounts
- Authorising and processing cheque and CHAPS payments
- Using all available data to prepare valuations
- Preparing the credit control process
- Use of bespoke systems to manage financial data and produce reports
- Preparing valuations and probate
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have proven experience from the financial services / investment management industry
- Strong report writing skills
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Excellent I.T skills, particularly with Microsoft Office
- Meticulous attention to detail
This is a unique and exciting opportunity on the Liverpool market for an experienced administrator to join a highly reputable company. Alongside a competitive salary, my client can offer a fantastic benefits package and clear paths of progression. So if you have all of the above requirements for the Finance & Investment Administrator position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Financial Services division specialises in recruiting all types of senior/specialised operations vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments within financial services, including:
- Investment Operations Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Compliance Officer / Compliance Manager
- Risk Officer / Risk Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don't hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.