Finance & Investment Opportunities - City, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L1
British Pound . GBP -
A number of exciting opportunities have become available within a global financial services company based in Liverpool city centre. Located within prestigious offices, this forward thinking financial services company are looking to expand their growing business further and are keen to speak with enthusiastic, professional and career motivated candidates.
Working within a busy and sociable team, the successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring all investment transactions are completed within set timescales, creating reports and analysing high volumes of financial data.
If you are looking to commit to a market leading company who can offer a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package, then this is the opportunity for you!
Key responsibilities for the Finance & Investment Opportunities
- Responsible for processing all corporate action events
- Managing all asset servicing activities including dividends, market claims, proxy voting and stock transformations
- Analysis and reporting of data
- Working closely with internal departments to ensure all transactions are processed accurately
- Ad hoc project work
Essential Requirements are:
- My client is open to seeing candidates with varying levels of experience, whether you are a recent graduate in a related subject, a candidate working within financial services / banking or experienced investment operations candidates
- Knowledge / experience of corporate actions would be beneficial
- Excellent I.T skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Proven skills in accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective communication with strong written and verbal skills
With extensive growth plans in place, now is the perfect time to commit to this highly reputable, global financial services company. Alongside an competitive remuneration package, my client can offer full training and excellent opportunities for career progression.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Finance & Investment Opportunities position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting for all types of administration vacancies within financial services, including:
- ISA Administrator
- Settlements Administrator
- UK and Foreign Payments Administrator
- Transfers Administrator
- Reconciliations Administrator
- Dividends Administrator
- Corporate Actions Administrator
- Pensions Administrator
- Unit Trust Transfers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don't hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.