Finance Analyst - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
Salary: up to 45.000£ per annum
Origin Multilingual is proud to announce, we are searching for a Finance Analyst to join a multi-sector, serviced business. This opportunity is offered on a full time and permanent basis. Our client is a leading global outsourcer within a multi sector capacity and is in partnership with a Public Services Provider.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible of providing accurate information, analysis and reports to the Finance Director and the UK Executive Director. To write reports and to contribute to the development of systems to improve the reporting process.
- Write monthly reports that will be used for review.
- Respond to any queries.
- When necessary capture key actions required for future forecast delivery.
- Ensure plans are in place to measure progress by liaising with sector analysts.
- Analysis of previous reports and forecasts in order to drive business performance.
- Provide help to the group by responding to all queries.
- Understand key risk areas for Sectors position. Capture key actions required to underpin future forecast delivery and liaise with sector analysts to ensure plans in place to measure progress.
- When necessary provide analysis in order to drive business performance.
- Must have excellent communications skills.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Qualified finance professional.
- Strong analytical and system skills.
- Experience of a multi-site contracting business.
If this sounds like the role for you then contact Marcus at Origin Multilingual today to begin your application.