Finance Analyst - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Finance Analyst for an international software company based in Manchester
Your new role
You will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller and assisting other members of the finance team. You will be involved in the month end processes. This is a new analytical role producing Management Information reports and analyzing data across all areas of the business. The key aspects of the role are below:
- Producing daily, weekly & monthly KPI and MI reports, and creating ad hoc reports as needed
- Interpreting diverse data sets
- Processing Purchase invoices and payment runs
- Managing expense procedures and processing expenses
- Assist with bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Input daily transactions into the cashflow
- Processing journals on the accounting system
- Managing the credit card system for the company
- Management of Cubic Motion CRM system with regular distribution of current information to Management team.
What we're looking for
- Strong Excel skills and experience with pivot tables required.
- Good analytical skills, with experience of analysing datasets.
- High attention to detail.
- Great enthusiasm to take the initiative, can-do attitude, a willingness to learn and be involved in other departments across the business.
- Previous accounts experience not essential, however must be highly numerate and analytical.
- The ability to integrate well into a team and build relationships well with all staff.
£21,000 - £25,000
For further details apply now via the link or call .
BTG Recruitment are experts in Accountancy Recruitment.