Finance Analyst - Kenilworth, Warwickshire, United Kingdom, CV8 1
An exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and driven Finance Analyst has become available to work with a fantastic business based in Kenilworth. You will be working in a supportive environment, where progression is available and the chance to see where you are adding value within the business.
Main responsibilities of the Finance Analyst will be:
You will be responsible for reporting, forecasting and analysis of all revenue stream and contribution margin - supporting month ends, forecasting and budget cycles. You will also be the lead for ad hoc analysis and insight from the finance team to better support decision making and can expect significant exposure to all levels of the organisation including the Management Board.
* Responsible for revenue and margin reporting, analysis, and forecasting/budgeting/estimates
* Contributes to month end process in conjunction with the rest of the finance team to deliver quality, on-time results across all disciplines
* Reconciliation of the relevant parts of the balance sheet and dealing with any resulting discrepancies
* Works across the business to build excellent stakeholder relationships and understand key business drivers of financial data
* Leads the internal business reporting and ad-hoc analysis to enable better decision making
* Involved in the annual budgeting process in line with the Business Plan, forecasting, estimates and financial planning process
Key Experience as the Finance Analyst:
Not only financially astute, you will need to be able to build excellent stakeholder relationships and work across disciplines to provide good depth to the analysis and outcomes.
* Qualified ACCA/CIMA with a strong grounding in Finance
* Advanced IT skills
* Previous experience of producing monthly management accounts (including Balance Sheet Reconciliations) and the month end process
* Previous experience of SAP, Power BI, VBA, SQL, Microsoft Excel - macro level would be highly advantageous
This is a rewarding opportunity that will provide an exciting challenge for an ambitious Accountant with the ability to fast track your career...... click apply for full job details