Finance Assistant - Bank Reconciliations - Fetcham, Surrey, United Kingdom, KT22
Are you a finance professional with bank reconciliations experience? Looking to join a pioneering organisation offering organic growth and progression opportunities? If so, read on.
Who is Premium Credit?
Premium Credit is the leading insurance premium finance company in the UK and Ireland. We are now looking for a Finance Assistant to join our team and support our bank reconciliations activities.
What are the benefits?
- Salary of up to £23,000 per annum
- 25 days' holiday
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Support to develop your skill-set and knowledge
- Join a workplace where integrity, honesty and accountability are encouraged
It is an excellent time to join the Premium Credit team - we have recently started using a new system and we are always looking for ways to improve and innovate. As part of our Finance Team, you'll be encouraged to share your ideas and contribute to the development of the department.
Within a challenging, yet highly rewarding environment, you will be supported to build on your existing skill-set and pursue your professional ambitions.
What will I be doing?
As a Finance Assistant, you'll be responsible for bank reconciliations and associated tasks.
Joining a Finance Team of 23, you will:
- Run bank reconciliations on a daily basis
- Clear bank reconciling items on a timely and efficient basis
- Post bank transfer journals
- Process daily manual payments through the online banking system
- Build a good relationship with Accounting Ops team
What do I need?
To join us as a Finance Assistant, you'll need:
- Bank reconciliation experience, gained within a finance team
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word, as well as other MS products
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- A methodical approach
- To be a confident communicator
Knowledge of Cashbook and MS Dynamics GP would be beneficial to your application.
Other organisations may call this role Finance Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Administrator, or Accounts Assistant.
Those from a Finance, Financial, Accounts, or Accounting background are also encouraged to apply.
Webrecruit and Premium Credit are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking an exciting, new challenge as a Finance Assistant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.