Finance Big Data Platform - Data Sourcing, VP - London, United Kingdom,
The company is a Bank.
- You will work as a Lead Project Manager/Business Analyst within the program, reporting into the F1 Platform Global Data Sourcing Lead.
- Accountable for the timely and high quality agile team deliveries for the data sourcing initiatives under your remit (data sourcing initiatives to support the ADAC Decommissioning and Basel IV capital calculation business outcomes).
- Extensive interactions with the Business to understand the target business process and the data attributes and data sources required to perform the in-scope tasks efficiently.
- Determine OLAs and SLAs with upstream data providers, and ensure implementation of appropriate data controls.
- Work with the business to understand current issues, and assist with root cause analysis on data quality issues to provide strategic solutions.
- Integrate new data sources into the F1 Platform, and ensure the maintenance of the Platform interface inventory.
- Strong business and functional understanding and experience of how a bank's finance function operates.
- Deep knowledge of application, data and infrastructure as they relate to finance business processes.
- Working with a team in a multi-disciplinary and global environment, delivering products within specific timescales and working alongside multiple senior partners.
- You possess strong analytical skills, partner management skills, and the ability to deal with all levels in the organisation.
- Deep understanding of the firm's front to back data architecture and operating model at the enterprise wide level, and in the context of the finance function.
- Proven track record of program delivery of change across both business and technology architecture, ideally with an understanding of big data technology.
- You have deep knowledge of data control frameworks including how data flows front to back through the bank's architecture, and how data integrity is maintained with golden sources of data.