Finance Business Partner - Crawley, Sussex, United Kingdom, RH100
As the Finance Business Partner, you will be part of a focused team that is responsible for all commercial and operational finance matters relating to specific contracts in the portfolio within the Healthcare & Education sector, including forecasts, month end, strategic plans and monthly reports, as well as contributing to the strategic direction and development of the sector including Business Development, HSQE, and the delivery of the overall business plan/budget.
The sector Finance team is supported by UKIME Shared Services & the Central finance team who provide transactional, financial accounting and FP&A support to the individual Sectors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Financially appraising the Operational activities of our H&E contracts and new mobilisations to ensure that operational performance issues are brought to the attention of the Commercial Finance Director (CFD) and Operations Team responsible for the contracts
- Being the point of contact for the Operations Director providing the financial support and business analysis required for the effective and profitable running of the contracts
- Providing Finance training to the Contract Managers and their teams and participating in Operational meetings as required by the Operations Director
- Preparing the management accounts and liaising with Central Finance and Operations to ensure accuracy of contract accounts
- Producing, analysing and interpreting timely and accurate key financial and non-financial reports/data
- Completing monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Completing specific performance analysis related to contract performance, as necessary
- Preparing budgets, forecasts and variance reports for the relevant contracts and assisting with consolidation of the sector budgets, strategic plans and forecasts to the agreed deadlines
- Analysing un-invoiced revenue and aged debtors to ensure this is compliant with internal revenue recognition rules
- Being the Finance SME for relevant contracts and developing a strong working relationship with the contract management teams, Healthcare & Education Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and the wider Region
- Being a Finance contact with the External Auditors for all of their contracts
- Qualified Accountant with ACA, ACCA or ACMA
- Excellent IT skills with SAP experience essential and PowerBi desirable
Working experience/Personal attributes
- Strong experience of preparing, reviewing and interpreting Management Accounts
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting
- Facilities Management industry experience is desirable
- Commercial acumen, with an ability to interpret numbers and communicate key issues in a concise and clear manner
- Excellent organisation and presentation skills
- Possess a high level of attention to detail, but commercially focussed
- Excellent communications skills and customer service orientation
- Thorough and logical
- Exhibit a proactive approach
Why join OCS Group UK Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
At OCS Group, we take a partnership approach. That means we start by listening carefully to each customer to understand their requirements, then tailor our services to meet their specific needs. We deliver more than 70 internationally accredited facilities management services - ranging from cleaning, security and catering to waste management - as standalone, bundled or fully integrated solutions.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
What will you get in return?..... click apply for full job details