Finance Director Designate - Burnley, Lancashire, United Kingdom, BB101
Axon Moore are exclusively partnering with a fast growing, international, manufacturing company based near Burnley. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that is currently going through progressive and positive change and looking to bring in a hands-on Finance Director Designate. This senior position will be working very closely to senior stakeholders and will be reporting into an excellent Group Finance Director. The operational role will be focusing on driving the numbers and being the number 2 in finance for the group.
The role will include:
• Driving new control processes, reporting and business improvements across the international business
• Overseeing the team of 15 which include Financial Accounts, FP&A, transactional and fixed asset finance function and payroll
• Drive internal and external reporting process, oversea European monthly accounts, management information and Europeans strategic budgeting & forecasting process
• Coordinate annual external audit process and statutory accounts production
• Have full ownership of the P&L, balance sheet reconciliations and commercial projects
• Manage working capital cycle, flash reporting, WIP and cash flow forecasting
• Part of the UK leadership team which includes board presenting and explaining financial information and performance of the business
You will be a Fully Qualified Accountant from either a ACA, CIMA or ACCA background and have strong manufacturing experience working with WIP. You will need to have a solid level of accounting background, excellent controls experience and use to a changing environment. This will be a significant role to the business direction and work under an excellent GFD.
Salary is £80k - £90k + bonus + benefits
For further details or immediate consideration then please contact Perran Cooke at Axon Moore.
Your data will be held securely on our recruitment database and will only be used to contact you to discuss this role or other roles which we deem to be relevant to your circumstances and experience. Your personal data, including your CV, will not be shared with any third parties without your written or verbal consent.
For information about our public sector / not for profit division please visit us at axonresourcing.com