Finance Manager - Reading, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, RG1
Planning and delivery of financial activities within an F&BM Finance functional team: Financial Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Financial Compliance and Finance Systems.
Leadership and line management of assigned team.
- Manage and deliver all financial activities as assigned to time, cost and quality
- Line managing and task managing as appropriate in accordance with company policies, processes and guidelines in support of Finance Senior Managers
- Provide guidance to and drive performance of team
- Ensure a rigorous internal finance control and governance framework is in place and is complied with for relevant activities
- Enable identification and implementation of process improvement activities and other innovation activities
- Leadership accountabilities - First Level leader level
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player
- Provision of financial information on a timely basis
- Analysis and interpretation of financial information as required
- Monitoring and reporting of compliance with financial processes
- Ensuring integrity of financial information
- Develop and maintain effective stakeholder relationships
- Training and development of assigned team
- Coordination and planning of team deliverables
- Leading by example to create a high performing team
- The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs
Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- Degree in Business or Finance or equivalent
- Relevant professional qualification and membership, or progressing towards one (e.g. CIMA, ACCA etc)
- Good communication and team working
- Strong IT skills, in particular MS Excel
- Able to demonstrate an analytical mind including good attention to detail
- Effective Stakeholder management
- Process improvement
- Experience in a business or finance leadership and /or line management role
** Due to the nature of the work carried out, UK security clearance is required, therefore Scantec can only accept applications from those residents in the UK who hold a full UK passport and are willing and able to obtain and maintain the security clearance required for the role.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don't hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.