Financial Accountant - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
Venn Group is recruiting for a Financial Accountant on behalf of an international business group based in Wolverhampton.
This is an exciting opportunity to manage the statutory reporting process in a dynamic organisation which can offer excellent learning opportunities and is ideally suited to an individual looking to make their first move out of practice.
Key duties of the role will include:
- Preparation of IFRS compliant statutory accounts for a number of entities
- Ensure accounting policies and statutory reporting comply with the relevant accounting standards and that group policies are followed
- System and process improvement will make up a large part of the role
- Discuss annual statutory performance with the Directors
- Co-ordinate the annual statutory audit with various audit partners
- Responsible for filing our Corporation Tax returns in line with statutory deadlines
- Manage visits from Group Internal Audit
Our client is ideally seeking a qualified Accountant but will consider applications from part qualified candidates who can demonstrate the required knowledge and personality traits.
Please apply for this role online or for further information you can contact Melissa Aucott at Venn Group.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.