Financial Administrator / Trainee Wealth Management - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
*** Financial Administrator / Trainee Wealth Management ***
You will be working for an independently owned wealth management company, a company who pride themselves on personality and providing the most exceptional levels of service to their clients.
As Financial Administrator, you'll be providing high quality administration support within a team. Building a relationship with clients, ensuring complete and accurate records are maintained
Duties may include
- Preparing client meeting packs and process action points post meeting.
- Produce accurate and timely portfolio summaries
- Process new business in line with company procedures and compliance requirements.
- Liaising with clients and providers, providing regular updates to clients on progress of advice.
- Maintain data entry requirements by following techniques and procedures, maintaining activity/task lists within Intelligent Office.
- Process fund switches and update valuation details.
We are ideally looking for candidates with some experience (1 year) working in financial services, someone who has a foundation knowledge of financial products. If you have started working towards your CII (RO1 and/or RO2) examinations, this company will also support you with further qualifications over time.
A genuinely lovely business who offer great benefits and an excellent work culture.
Matchstick is a leading London recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the supply of EAs, PAs, Team Assistants, Office Managers, Administrators and Receptionists on a permanent, temporary and contract basis, across all industry sectors throughout London. We receive a high volume of applications, so we may be unable to respond to all applicants.