Financial Adviser - Existing HNW Client Portfolio - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Job Title: Financial Adviser
Industry: Financial Services
Location: City of London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser in the City of London to join a Chartered IFA practice.
Due to an existing Financial Adviser reaching capacity with their clients and opportunity has arisen for an experienced adviser to join the central London team and service an existing loyal HNW client base while leveraging relationships to develop new business opportunities in the region.
This is an excellent position for a Financial Adviser who is well versed in business development and has a desire to maximise their earning potential by developing new HNW clients in and around London.
You will benefit from having an existing client base that validates your salary from day one, along with the support of a dedicated back office support team and over 40 Financial Advisers to generate leads and share ideas with within the London office, alongside an attractive exit strategy long term.
What's in it for you:
- Existing client bank to service of £30million AUM
- Ongoing business at £150,000 pa
- 30% Bonus on all business written above validation
- Comprehensive back office, paraplanning, compliance and business development support
- Heavy investment in IT, technology and marketing to support client acquisition
- Whole of market environment, access to all products & platforms
- Access to Inhouse DFM with Five-Star Defaqto rated multi-asset portfolios
- Highly competitive buyout/exit strategy for Financial Advisers
Skills and experience required:
- Hold level 4 Diploma (Essential)
- Hold Chartered status or be committed to working towards this (Advantageous)
- Demonstrate the ability to service a client base and generate new business
- Strong knowledge of all financial products including; Investment, Pension & Protection
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Chartered IFA practice based in the City of London on a Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we'll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.