Financial Adviser - National Wealth Management Company - London, United Kingdom,
British Pound . GBP 100000.00-100000.00
Seeking exceptional candidates to work in with High Net Worth Clients accross several locations in the UK.
- Leads provided
- Financial support if needed
- Solutions for existing clients you may have
- Unlimited earnings potential
- Tailored package
- Study support
- Middle office and back office support
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Option of financial support for subsistence and marketing costs
- Comprehensive professional development program
- The firm will provide client leads, professional introductions and referrals.
The role is to take control and advise clients on Regulated products. It is essential that you already have your level 4 diploma and support for L6 and Chartered status is provided. You will be part of a successful wealth management company. Various levels are available from limited experience to advisers/advisors who have extensive books already.
The firm has a strong culture of developing and nurturing its advisers and this business typically has a track record of helping its advisers achieve revenue in excess of £100K in the first year. There are employed and self-employed positions as your circumstances dictate. As a realistic starting point, the job is advertised with a salary of £40k but you should expect to exceed this.
Send your CV in the first instance so we can have a quick chat about if it's right for you.
Profile of candidates sought:
• Highly motivated with a strong desire to continue their professional development
• Posses a proven track record of acquiring and retaining clients
• Passionate about building long term relationships with clients, by delivering a high quality ongoing advice service.
• Can demonstrate an ability to provide sound investment advice in a professional and articulate manner
• Ideally 1 - 2 years of previous adviser experience
• Experience within financial services eg former stockbroker