Financial Adviser - Private Clients - Addlestone, Surrey, United Kingdom, KT15
Working on behalf of a firm of Award-winning Financial Advisers, we are seeking a Financial Adviser to be based in their head office in Weybridge.
Our client are a UK-Wide group with offices throughout the country and provide specialist financial planning advice and investment services to businesses, charities, individuals and their families.
Working as Financial Adviser, you will be responsible for helping to maintain and develop strong relationships with the Company's Private Wealth's clients, in addition to generating new business opportunities and new client referrals. You will be responsible for gaining an in-depth understanding of the client's financial situation, their immediate needs and life goals and working with the paraplanning team to put together financial plans and advice solutions to help clients achieve their goals. Main duties will include:
- Act as a trusted CF30 Investment Adviser in accordance with the Company's procedures and FSA rules and guidance.
- Conduct and follow the Company's Financial Advice process following all service standards, processes and procedures.
- Use cash flow tools, where appropriate, to bring the clients financial situation to life demonstrating the impact and benefit of your advice.
- Keep abreast of new regulations and industry trends and research to apply to your recommended advice.
- Work with the paraplanning and Client Experience Administration team to deliver an outstanding advice and service proposition to clients.
- Build strong long-term relationships with Private Wealth clients.
- Manage and strengthen relationships with introducers and their staff where applicable
- Ensure all clients files are maintained to the Company's compliance standards
- Generate new opportunities from client banks or other lead sources
- Relationship building, become a trusted and dependable member of the Private Wealth team.
- To participate in appropriate company and departmental training, competence and development initiatives.
- To continuously meet, the regulator's Fit & Proper requirements
To be considered for the position, we are seeking candidates who hold the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning and have experience and a proven track record of providing Financial Advice and have extensive knowledge with Financial Services products.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.